How Passionate are you?
Passion is considered one of the most important traits of an entrepreneur. Doing what you love is extremely important in personal satisfaction and success. There was a time in my own life when passion wasn’t present with my work. I decided to leave a good job and seek what truly made me happy and caused me to wake up each morning with an anticipation of the day. I found it. It was to work for myself. I told myself then “I will never do a job I am not passionate about, which includes working for someone else or working for myself.” Life is too exciting to have to drag yourself out of bed each morning. Find something that gets you jumping out of bed. You will be happier, healthier and have more passion in your life. With more passion you will be more successful as well.

If your passion is to start a business, I recomend that you get your free membership to Kenya Small Business Resource Center you will get the information, step-by-step guides and essential tools that you need to start and build a successful business in Kenya.